Recommend me a ground blind?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned quite a few and the best I have ever had is the Eastman LX5. I've had it about 2 years now. Bought it from academy for around $100 then. I can't find one under $179 now. It is the most durable blind out there and plenty of room to come to full draw with a bow. When you do get one, use rebar to stake it down. Thats the only way to keep em around in the Oklahoma wind.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an Ameristep Intimidator and I really like it. Used it for turkey season and couldn't have asked for better performance. Two of us came to full draw with our bows at the same time and had no problems.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
for rifle hunting most will work. For bowhunting I would recommend the double bull. If you put it next to the cheaper ones you can see a huge difference. A buddy of mine got one and it was obviously the better choice. Deer don't react to it near as bad as the cheaper blinds.

I'm still saving my pennies to get one.

dcmtex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im in the market for a new ground blind, what are you guys using and what should I stay away from. Im looking for something to both bow and gun hunt out of. Im looking at a max of $300. Also Im 6'5" so I need something roomy.

I'm waiting on the Darkhorse recurve blinds from Double Bull to come back out. I guess there was a flaw in manufacturing thats delyed them. I shoot both recurve and compound and want the extra height and room.

Latest posts

Top Bottom