Red Castle good place for skeet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky428

T2 Armory
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Owasso and I am looking for a good place to shoot skeet, trap,100-400yd rifle and a little handgun plinking. I think Red Castle would be a good choice for the price, but I am not familiar with thier skeet range and its hours of operation. Do any of you shoot skeet at Red Castle? If so what do you think? Are the skeet ranges open all week during shooting hours? In the past I have always shot skeet at Tulsa Gun Club and rifle at Red Castle "My father is a member at both". The problem with Tulsa Gun club is that they are setup great for skeet but not rifle and I dont want to pay for multiple ranges.
Thanks

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes they are open all week during shooting hours. New skeet and trap ranges are under construction currently, its really looking good out there.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The new skeet and trap ranges are operating. They are between the sporting clays and the curve to go downhill to the other ranges. The Boy Scouts took over the area where the old trap and skeet fields were on Jan 1st.

Latest posts

Top Bottom