Red Flag Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That quote from Trump is from 2018.
From the link above:
Mr. Trump reiterated that he is a "strong believer in the Second Amendment." The president, who in 2018 boasted about his willingness to stand up to the National Rifle Association, had this to say when asked whether he would go against the NRA's wishes with regard to gun control policy:

"I am, if it's not going to hurt a good, solid, great American citizen from keeping his weapon because they want that and they are entitled to that. We have a Second Amendment. I don't want to have crazy people have guns. I don't want to have bad people have guns, but we're going to do nothing to hurt the Second Amendment, and what we want to do is see if we can come up with a compromise, and that's what we're working on."

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless if we write, call or email the traitors are gonna vote for this stuff anyway. Why? Because they are ALL traitors and not one of them has kept their oath. Just look at ted Cruz meeting with Alissa Melano. He said some things that sound great but then cancels them out by saying some horrible stuff. His Cruz/Grassly Bill is horrible. He thinks it’s so great but it isn’t. The bill actually has a part that is to “Protect the 2A”. That is laughable. So we need a bill to protect the ONLY amendment that says “shall not be infringed “. Makes sense. People in this nation are so dang ignorant and gullible. You can say what you want about me I don’t care. We WILL be disarmed, period. All of y’all talking all this stuff about voting and such is just ridiculous. Has that done a dang thing for us? If you want to keep voting for “the lesser of two evils” then go ahead. I won’t. If someone breaks their oath they HAVE to be held accountable. How are you holding them accountable if you continue to vote for them? How is that fighting for the 2A? I don’t give a rats rear who it is, if they support ANY gun control they will not get my vote. I don’t care if a person like Hilary gets elected. I cannot vote for someone that is an oath breaker. If both candidates or senators or reps are supporting gun control what’s the difference if one or the other gets elected or re-elected? We will end up disarmed regardless. These bills being pushed right now will become law. Trump will happily sign them and then brag about “doing something “ to stop these shootings. And then another one will happen and we will go through the same crap. And then again and again. More and more restrictions will be placed on the 2A until it is so heavily regulated we will have pretty much been disarmed. Or they will flat out erase the 2A. The politicians know darn well we won’t do a thing about it. We will just complain and then go about our lives like always. And then people will go and vote for the same politicians that supported wiping out the 2A. All because they are the “lesser of two evils”. That is a ridiculous statement. If they are an oath breaker they are one and the same not lesser than the other. And even if by some miracle these don’t become law, do you really think they won’t eventually? All these traitors care about is power. They do and say anything to achieve more. If it means pissing all over the constitution then so be it. They’ll happily do it. Just ask Trump. But he is no different than all the rest. No matter what he does the masses will still fall down to worship him like he is God almighty. And then he will still lie and say “ I will protect “your” 2A”. And they will buy into every word. Notice how I put yours into quotations. Because that’s what he has said. Yours. Not ours. If I sound mad it’s because I am. I am sick and tired of everyone supporting these lying scum bags no matter what they do.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That quote from Trump is from 2018.
From the link above:
. And that last line says it all. Compromise. There is NO compromising with the 2A, period. Just more big talk from our liar in chief. A compromise means you get something in return. We have NEVER gotten anything in return for letting the 2A be picked apart. And we never will. I got news for Mr. Trump. Bad and crazy people alike are gonna get guns. They always will. They can ban every single gun and they will still get them. No one has the right to restrict a persons 2A rights. Even felons and “crazy” people. All of the 20,000 laws we currently have were supposed to make us safer and stop bad people from getting guns but guess what? They didn’t do squat but hurt all of us. Which was really the intended goal.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless if we write, call or email the traitors are gonna vote for this stuff anyway. Why? Because they are ALL traitors and not one of them has kept their oath. Just look at ted Cruz meeting with Alissa Melano. He said some things that sound great but then cancels them out by saying some horrible stuff. His Cruz/Grassly Bill is horrible. He thinks it’s so great but it isn’t. The bill actually has a part that is to “Protect the 2A”. That is laughable. So we need a bill to protect the ONLY amendment that says “shall not be infringed “. Makes sense. People in this nation are so dang ignorant and gullible. You can say what you want about me I don’t care. We WILL be disarmed, period. All of y’all talking all this stuff about voting and such is just ridiculous. Has that done a dang thing for us? If you want to keep voting for “the lesser of two evils” then go ahead. I won’t. If someone breaks their oath they HAVE to be held accountable. How are you holding them accountable if you continue to vote for them? How is that fighting for the 2A? I don’t give a rats rear who it is, if they support ANY gun control they will not get my vote. I don’t care if a person like Hilary gets elected. I cannot vote for someone that is an oath breaker. If both candidates or senators or reps are supporting gun control what’s the difference if one or the other gets elected or re-elected? We will end up disarmed regardless. These bills being pushed right now will become law. Trump will happily sign them and then brag about “doing something “ to stop these shootings. And then another one will happen and we will go through the same crap. And then again and again. More and more restrictions will be placed on the 2A until it is so heavily regulated we will have pretty much been disarmed. Or they will flat out erase the 2A. The politicians know darn well we won’t do a thing about it. We will just complain and then go about our lives like always. And then people will go and vote for the same politicians that supported wiping out the 2A. All because they are the “lesser of two evils”. That is a ridiculous statement. If they are an oath breaker they are one and the same not lesser than the other. And even if by some miracle these don’t become law, do you really think they won’t eventually? All these traitors care about is power. They do and say anything to achieve more. If it means pissing all over the constitution then so be it. They’ll happily do it. Just ask Trump. But he is no different than all the rest. No matter what he does the masses will still fall down to worship him like he is God almighty. And then he will still lie and say “ I will protect “your” 2A”. And they will buy into every word. Notice how I put yours into quotations. Because that’s what he has said. Yours. Not ours. If I sound mad it’s because I am. I am sick and tired of everyone supporting these lying scum bags no matter what they do.
A wise man once told me, it's better to be thought of as an idiot rather that open ones mouth and remove all doubt.
If the shoe fits, wear that sum bitc h

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. And that last line says it all. Compromise. There is NO compromising with the 2A, period. Just more big talk from our liar in chief. A compromise means you get something in return. We have NEVER gotten anything in return for letting the 2A be picked apart. And we never will. I got news for Mr. Trump. Bad and crazy people alike are gonna get guns. They always will. They can ban every single gun and they will still get them. No one has the right to restrict a persons 2A rights. Even felons and “crazy” people. All of the 20,000 laws we currently have were supposed to make us safer and stop bad people from getting guns but guess what? They didn’t do squat but hurt all of us. Which was really the intended goal.
In 94 we got permitted concealed carry back (yes it used to be a legal non issue in the 80s), in 2015 or 16 (cant remember) we got permitted open carry, and this year we got constitutional carry.
Get your facts straight before you bash us all for not having the power to make things happen. You can give up and cry and pout all you want but go off in a dark corner and do it alone.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 94 we got permitted concealed carry back (yes it used to be a legal non issue in the 80s), in 2015 or 16 (cant remember) we got permitted open carry, and this year we got constitutional carry.
Get your facts straight before you bash us all for not having the power to make things happen. You can give up and cry and pout all you want but go off in a dark corner and do it alone.
Notice how I have said in my posts I won’t vote in federal elections anymore. I wasn’t referring to our state. I will continue to vote as long as they don’t break their oath. If they do, I won’t vote for them either. I ain’t pouting about anything. Just stating the truth.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Notice how I have said in my posts I won’t vote in federal elections anymore. I wasn’t referring to our state. I will continue to vote as long as they don’t break their oath. If they do, I won’t vote for them either. I ain’t pouting about anything. Just stating the truth.
Tony do you consider the fact that whomever is the POTUS nominates the Supreme Court justices?

That, in itself was what made me decide to vote in 2016.

I have never been a Trump fan but I knew he would be much better than the alternative.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont exercise your right to vote, and you dont have a right to bitc h

Latest posts

Top Bottom