"Redneck Zombies" $5 at Wallyworld

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...this movie is bad. Really, Really really unbelievably bad, and not in that "so bad its good" kinda way. Just plain bad. This movie is actually painful to watch. So much potential for a funny ass spoof movie here...and it completely and thoroughly dissapoints. I don't even know where to start. It's clearly a no-budget Troma movie...production values are really low, however you dont expect much with a Troma movie. This reminds me of highschool kids making a video in the 80s before non-linear editing was the norm. The 1980s hair and clothes are pretty funny...make up is white face paint and black around the eyes with lots of fake blood.

The few original songs on the soundtrack are amusing. "Goth-honkeytonk"?

The characters are all completly 2 dimensional hack stereotypes. The humor is juvenile and feels forced into the "story" (if you can call it a story). I've seen better acting at a kindergarten Christmas play than in this movie. I cant count how many times i wanted to tell the actors to stop looking at the damn camera.

This is withot a doubt the worst piece of drivel i have ever seen. It is so bad every should watch it.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still haunted by how horrible this movie is. I can't get the thing out of my head...bad edits and bad acting keep coming back to haunt me today. I may actually be scarred by the suckage of this movie.

There is a point where a bad movie is SO bad it becomes good. There is another point where that same movie becomes so bad it is unwatchable. This movie goes WAY beyond that point to a whole nother level of OH MY F@WKING GAHD THIS PIECE OF $#1T MOVIE IS SO EFFING HORRIBLE I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH A PUPPY whole 'nother level of craptacularness.

Seriously....this movie is so bad I need someone else on here to watch it just so I can have someone else to disc,uss the movie with. We can start a support group for other people whos lives have been ruined by this stinking dog turd of a pitiful excuse for a zombie flick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom