Remington 700 Recall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since this thread has started, I put my information in for my Remington 700, and I've not heard one thing back from them. This is just for shipping the stuff out to me.

I'm going to say "F*ck Remington" and I'm going with a Timney for $150, which is a better trigger anyways.

I finally got my box....talk about a piece of junk. The box is so thin and cheap there is no way I am putting my rifle in that. The way remington has been I don't have faith they would cover the damages. I'm on board with paying the coin for a timney and being done with it.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rifle basix has a decent trigger for the 700's

I really love my rifle basix trigger in my 700. I've felt better triggers but they cost way more. For the money, its one of the best aftermarket triggers out there. The guy had great customer service as well. Took care of an issue with my first one I bought, no questions asks.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to go straight to Timney.
I ordered mine from Timney. It shipped quick, and was an easy install. U pay a bit more if u order from Timney but u can pick the pull weight. I ordered mine with a factory set 2.5 lb pull. If u buy them elsewhere the pulls are preset at 3 or 3.5 pounds. Can't remember which. Nice trigger and I didn't have to ++++ with Remington.

Latest posts

Top Bottom