Remington 700 Recall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got an SPS I need to check on...if it is part of the recall, I'll probably wait for the rush to die down a little.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. And it is not like you can sell it either. It is like it is your cross to bear.

I bought it from a gentleman, knowing it had that defect. He was very upfront about it. I don't ever plan on selling it, I couldn't in good conscience. Like I said, I'll be putting a new trigger in it so that should take care of it.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. And it is not like you can sell it either. It is like it is your cross to bear.

Who can install the new triggers? I agree with the fact tjat it leaving me doesn't make me happy.

Remington will be doing the installs because of warranty. If you bought an aftermarket one, you could install it yourself. Just wouldn't be warrantied any more.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So send it back and pray for a good turn around time?

Since this thread has started, I put my information in for my Remington 700, and I've not heard one thing back from them. This is just for shipping the stuff out to me.

I'm going to say "F*ck Remington" and I'm going with a Timney for $150, which is a better trigger anyways.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since this thread has started, I put my information in for my Remington 700, and I've not heard one thing back from them. This is just for shipping the stuff out to me.

I'm going to say "F*ck Remington" and I'm going with a Timney for $150, which is a better trigger anyways.

I agree. Lol now. Who has em in stock

Latest posts

Top Bottom