Remington thunderbolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
we were shooting into a muddy creek bank one time. using a variety of 22 ammo. the t-bolts displaced the most amount of mud and seemed to hit a little harder.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some, and they've worked well in all of the firearms in which I've used them. OK, so maybe a single-shot .22 isn't much of a test, but my Walther P22 likes them just fine.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like them. But not being copper platted, if you shoot a lot they will start to foul the barrel. If you run a brush through after about 100 rounds you will see long lead slivers come out. If you run a 1000 through the barrel in a day with out running a brush and patch you will have a lot of lead build up. If you don't clean your barrel like a friend of mine,it will foul out the barrel like a clogged artery. They sounded like ricosheys coming out the barrel and you could see them tombling down range.

So frequent cleaning with that ammo. other than that I lke it

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some, and they've worked well in all of the firearms in which I've used them. OK, so maybe a single-shot .22 isn't much of a test, but my Walther P22 likes them just fine.

if your walther likes them, thats saying something, I have never owned such a finicky firearm, lol, or since for that matter.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 1 10-22 that will shoot them all day long.
My other 10-22 will have a problem or 2 every mag.
My Browning lever will have several failure to fire with every box.
All 3 are way more accurate with ANYTHING else.
My Cricket finds t-bolts as most accurate, but still suffers with failure to fires.
Not my favorite, but if it all I can get, I'll take it.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a back-order notice from Cabelas, tentative 1/25/15 deliver.....waiting has not been my strong point, but wth, guess I can wait. Got plenty, but more is better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom