Resolved. Delete please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I save all the fun for your wife...
Careful Corgi, I just got spanked for trying to talk Tango off the pist-off fence. Geeze, just trying to be helpful.

Screenshot_20230512_095732_Chrome.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I’m still learning how to use the site. It’s very primitive I’m trying to remember how I did it the first time back in 2003 but so far you’re the only one here I like lol

Funny how all us old boomers can use the site. You know...since we don't know how to internet and all that.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, yeah... Well I'm a boomer and I've never lost 3 different threads I've posted. Maybe you don't internet as well as you think you do.

And, yes...you were having a little tantrum. Or meltdown. Whatever. My suggestion was valid. Contact a moderator to see if they can help you. Or, just act like a 4 year old...that way I'll have the rest of the day to make fun of you. It's kinda fun actually.
Why would he contact a mod? Looks like the OSA members are taking care of it.....

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m still learning how to use the site.

We know.... that's what got you all worked up in the first place. Then you had a meltdown....... and here we are. Not sure why it's complicated but just ask for help next time before flying off the handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom