Resolved. Delete please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Careful Corgi, I just got spanked for trying to talk Tango off the pist-off fence. Geeze, just trying to be helpful.

View attachment 375782

Apparently me too, and that is some absolute ********.

You're gonna mod me, have the balls to tell me why instead of "Rude to another Member".

And, I get a warning for what I've posted, and **** posting like is going on in this thread is allowed to stand?

That's horseshit. Dude's got 17 posts in 6 years and the mods gonna let him get away with **** like that.

And you wanna send me PM's begging for money. You wanna know why I'll never be a supporting member, because of **** like this.

You mod me, have the balls to tell me why. What a bunch of horse ****.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

You're gonna mod me, have the balls to tell me why instead of "Rude to another Member".

And, I get a warning for what I've posted, and **** posting like is going on in this thread is allowed to stand?

That's horseshit. Dude's got 17 posts in 6 years and the mods gonna let him get away with **** like that.

And you wanna send me PM's begging for money. You wanna know why I'll never be a supporting member, because of **** like this.

Read your post that you made. That's why.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0753.JPG

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I got the same on 2 of mine.. how many of those points can we acquire before we get banned?

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We know.... that's what got you all worked up in the first place. Then you had a meltdown....... and here we are. Not sure why it's complicated but just ask for help next time before flying off the handle?
I never flew off the handle. I wrote one mild sentence with no curse words and you guys seem to think I’m a lot more upset about it than I actually am. I’m beginning to get irritated at this point with all the useless responses and notifications this is why users should be able to delete their own threads,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom