Revolvers are a sickness!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I know opinions are like certain unmentionable body parts, we all got one and most of them stink, but can you really think of a better looking gun than the 1860 Colt? IMHO there's not a semi-auto that comes close to the grace of the '60.

[Broken External Image]

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Andy, you're a ***** for buying a Lady Smith. You can give me the 60 and I'll be a friend and take the harshness of being called a *****. Just let me know when you want me to come pick it up :)

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andy, you're a ***** for buying a Lady Smith. You can give me the 60 and I'll be a friend and take the harshness of being called a *****. Just let me know when you want me to come pick it up :)

Ha! I'm thinking of turning all my glocks in for revolvers. Just need to get me a "Bloodwork" model and a nice model 3" 66!

eich

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! I'm thinking of turning all my glocks in for revolvers. Just need to get me a "Bloodwork" model and a nice model 3" 66!

A 3" Model 66? I hate revolvers...
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v636_eich_quad661.jpg

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I just got home from seeing the movie "Red". Some awsome firearms in this movie. My wife especially liked the Smith model 460V that John Malkovitch pulled on the old lady outside the airport. I'm hearin Christmas bells!!! LOL

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ill admit that the last two guns I bought for myself were revolvers.

But only because I want to be able to say, "just cause I dont like them doesnt mean I cant shoot them!"

But does this mean that you can say "just cause I don't like them, doesn't mean I refuse to work on them anymore"?

Mike does have some dreams. Not sure he could pull it off though.
awww.thelastbestwest.com_graphics_2007_Hats_Celebs_180_selleck_quigly_218.jpg

You need the mustache to pull that off - like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxYvFii5ybk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Latest posts

Top Bottom