rimfire prices?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all comes down to how bad do you want it, and can you wait until you find one at a price you like, and what are the chances that you will find one in the future for that price. I am sure there are many manufactures that make weapon like this one, this is not one that I sell so I am speaking as a buyer that has looked for a special weapon in the past, and because it was what I wanted I may have paid more that blue book showed, and it did not bother me because I may have saved that much in gas, and time. So it all comes to what are you willing to pay for the pleasure of owning it now. Many people will say, do not pay any more that this, their time may not be worth as much as mine, by ending the search now. Don't ever pay more than what they are going for now, by real sales, not by some guy saying I could have bought one for this price, if so why can you not at this time. I hope this helps.

Mark

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just noticed this was the MB model and I thought it was the MN.

The MB is the takedown model, right?
How many mags included?
Does the original carry bag come with it?

If you're a fan of older Marlins that's a nice one. At least 25yrs old. 250$ easy...and be happy. If its a complete package...mags, bag, & rifle in good condition they've gone for 350-400$.

two mags, takedown and bag. You are the Marlin king...I trust your word.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking that's a good price on a fairly hard to find Marlin. If you do a search for the 25MB over at the Marlin Owner's Forum you'll probably find a good deal more info. I'm betting there's more than a few guys over there that would jump on it at that price and not think twice. They don't come up for sale that often.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i looked at it pretty hard AJ. its a decent deal and the bag could be replaced later if its condition doesn't match the gun. won't kill it in the investment market but patient souls prevail.

DILtron3000

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something to use to your advantage is the fact that .22 is scarce. My LGS is selling Ruger Mark III Hunters for $480 now because 1) it is a great and honest store 2) there is limited ammo available. I picked up several thousand rounds when I got a chance. I'm always willing to help those in need or keep an eye out to pick up more for my fellow OKShooters. Just let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom