Rise Trigger wont fit in PSA lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.larue.com/category/parts-accessories/lower-parts/triggers/

Seen rise triggers double on the 500 yard line at Pawnee. I’ll stick to cheaper and better. Can’t be beat for $80

Did they actually double? Or did bump-fire occur?

I have been testing a RA-535 in one of my PCCs. The 535 is their top of the line trigger. It has the shortest reset and over-travel of any AR trigger I have ever manipulated, although that is limited to about 20-25 different triggers over the years. And many of these were not back-to-back. The 140 had a noticeable increase in both over-travel and reset in back to back testing, but still was a very nice trigger.

I have little doubt this could easily be bump-fired by relaxing the hold on the gun.

You said “triggers” instead of “a trigger” and “on the 500 yard line”. Why multiple triggers and why did it rear it’s head at 500y? Just odd and I wondered if there was a position involved that allowed the shooter to relax the pull against the shoulder resulting in a bump-fire instead of a true double.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their shop is right over here in Broken Arrow, just south of the Airgas off of Kenosha. If you can find Airgas or the BA bus barn, you can find Rise. Might be worth a call or dropping by to see if they can assist.

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was able to shoot it this morning. It ran perfect with no issues. I tested it last night with my gauge and it was consistently at 3# I shot off the bench today and I really like it a lot. I don't know who to blame on it not fitting. PSA or Rise, if I wasn't in a hurry to get it installed last night so I could shoot it today. I probably would have waited till Monday and called Rise. There are plenty of threads on the net about fitment issues in Aero lowers especially. I had a empty Spikes and Anderson and it dropped in both of them no issue. So I figured it was the lower out of spec personally.

As for the flat I like it. They say having the larger contact area that it gives the appearance of it breaking at a lower weight. Either way it didn't bother me going from a curved trigger on other guns to the flat this morning.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did they actually double? Or did bump-fire occur?

I have been testing a RA-535 in one of my PCCs. The 535 is their top of the line trigger. It has the shortest reset and over-travel of any AR trigger I have ever manipulated, although that is limited to about 20-25 different triggers over the years. And many of these were not back-to-back. The 140 had a noticeable increase in both over-travel and reset in back to back testing, but still was a very nice trigger.

I have little doubt this could easily be bump-fired by relaxing the hold on the gun.

You said “triggers” instead of “a trigger” and “on the 500 yard line”. Why multiple triggers and why did it rear it’s head at 500y? Just odd and I wondered if there was a position involved that allowed the shooter to relax the pull against the shoulder resulting in a bump-fire instead of a true double.

Not a true double, it was a bump fire from prone due to a light hold and short reset.

Latest posts

Top Bottom