Riton scope deals on Woot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm still searching for scope to try out on one of my ARs and I came across this deal yesterday. It is a Gen 1 but the price seems right.

I don't want to spend a lot on one, mainly because I'm cheap, but also I don't know if I will like using a variable powered scope because I am used to red dots and 1x prism scopes.

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/riton-mod-3-1-4x24-illuminated-reticle-scope

I also found this video review on this exact scope. It sounds like a lot of scope for the money and they have a lifetime replacement warranty. I have sent an email to Riton asking if they honor the warranty on these.

There are several other models of the Ritons on Woot if anyone is interested. They are older versions but most are less than half of the original price.

ETA: The scope I got is a Gen2. Even better!

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
The one in your link is a mod 3 which is a little more expensive. That's not a bad deal for a mod 3 but here is a mod 1 fixed 4x for $50. I have a mod 3 and for $50 if I was looking for something like this mod 1, I'd take it in a heartbeat over the typical Simmons, Tasco, etc. you usually get for that price neighborhood.

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/riton-rt-s-mod-1-4x32-w-fov-riflescope?ref=w_disc

As far as I know Riton's warranty is the same on all their scopes... very few restrictions, pretty much along the if-you-test-to-see-if-it's indestructible line you're on your own, but otherwise they say no proof of purchase or receipt needed, send them the scope and they'll send you back a new replacement. They don't try to repair them, they just send a new replacement

https://www.ritonoptics.com/warranty-info/.

I don't know that their warranty has been tested as far as customer service is concerned, but you just can't get a better warranty than that, assuming they stand behind it.

I would recommend them at the price you're seeing on Woot, without reservation. In fact, I just ordered the 4x to replace a cheap scope.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The one in your link is a mod 3 which is a little more expensive. That's not a bad deal for a mod 3 but here is a mod 1 fixed 4x for $50. I have a mod 3 and for $50 if I was looking for something like this mod 1, I'd take it in a heartbeat over the typical Simmons, Tasco, etc. you usually get for that price neighborhood.

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/riton-rt-s-mod-1-4x32-w-fov-riflescope?ref=w_disc

As far as I know Riton's warranty is the same on all their scopes... very few restrictions, pretty much along the if-you-test-to-see-if-it's indestructible line you're on your own, but otherwise they say no proof of purchase or receipt needed, send them the scope and they'll send you back a new replacement. They don't try to repair them, they just send a new replacement

https://www.ritonoptics.com/warranty-info/.

I don't know that their warranty has been tested as far as customer service is concerned, but you just can't get a better warranty than that, assuming they stand behind it.

I would recommend them at the price you're seeing on Woot, without reservation. In fact, I just ordered the 4x to replace a cheap scope.
I agree that 4x for $50 looks like a good deal.

I don't think I want a fixed power scope, that's why I haven't just gone ahead with a magnified prism scope.

Also that mod 3 has an illuminated reticle which is what I prefer.

That, along with a 30mm tube and their seemingly great warranty, is why I am liking it better than the Nikon I posted about in another thread a couple of days ago.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Check out Joes videos, he specializes is glass videos..
I like his style. Lol.

I was going to go with the PA 2.5 Compact like you have but they were OOS so I started looking again for something around $100.

I tend to over research and analyze these things, especially when I'm working on a tight budget.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If your budget allows then I say go illuminated. You won't regret it.
For me it helps a lot in drawing my eyes to the target.
The one I'm looking at is was originally a $400 scope but Woot has them for $110.

Now I just need to find a deal on a decent one piece mount for an AR. I know some of them are crazy expensive.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Your likely going to see some good prices on closeouts due to new models coming.. My advice would be not to think too long or you may lose out.. But as Joe points out if you go full blown cheap, that'll be what ya get, I also learned that the hard way.. Buy once cry once.. PA has some mounts and currently save12 gets ya 12% off..

Latest posts

Top Bottom