Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't have the small "MC" patch most clubs use. No worries.

Clubs don't usually give a crap about other clubs except:

Claiming Territory - if you're a possible rival, and you fly a "Tulsa" patch, that may be cool. Swap that to an "Oklahoma" patch, and that probably ain't.

Colors - Clubs don't want some punk with similar colors beating up an old lady, then having Joe Bystander say "yeah, it was the XXX club did this." Bad for PR.

Protocol is - get club colors OK'd by the dominant 1% club. Averts problems down the road. Traveling through distant territory? Call the MC in the area, let 'em know you're club is ridin' through, with colors.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't have the small "MC" patch most clubs use. No worries.

Clubs don't usually give a crap about other clubs except:

Claiming Territory - if you're a possible rival, and you fly a "Tulsa" patch, that may be cool. Swap that to an "Oklahoma" patch, and that probably ain't.

Colors - Clubs don't want some punk with similar colors beating up an old lady, then having Joe Bystander say "yeah, it was the XXX club did this." Bad for PR.

Protocol is - get club colors OK'd by the dominant 1% club. Averts problems down the road. Traveling through distant territory? Call the MC in the area, let 'em know you're club is ridin' through, with colors.

I was going to buy a bike but this seems like a lot of trouble to go through. I think I'll just stick to the Jeep and the boat and call it good. Besides, I'm not mush on asking permission to go where and when I want and I didn't realize there was a phone directory for gangs.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to buy a bike but this seems like a lot of trouble to go through. I think I'll just stick to the Jeep and the boat and call it good. Besides, I'm not mush on asking permission to go where and when I want and I didn't realize there was a phone directory for gangs.

All this only applies to clubs wearing a 3-piece patch. (1% style patch)

If you're in that group, you'll know who to call. If you're not, no sweat.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this only applies to clubs wearing a 3-piece patch. (1% style patch)

If you're in that group, you'll know who to call. If you're not, no sweat.

No worries. It was another poor attempt at humor.

I have no intent of riding anything other than an off road ATV. Harleys wont go in the places I like to hang out.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole territorial pissings and color wearing or not wearing school yard bully **** seems pretty stupid and juvenile. Literally the same bull$hit as bloods and crips. Just different demographic. But that's just one farmers opinion.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole territorial pissings and color wearing or not wearing school yard bully **** seems pretty stupid and juvenile. Literally the same bull$hit as bloods and crips. Just different demographic. But that's just one farmers opinion.

It's real similar. Just business, really.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That was kinda the point of my semi-sarcastic post about white privilege.

Crips and bloods do this, they are street thugs and gangstas. White boys on bikes do it and they are "cool dudes"...to some.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'd say that opinion is spot on. They're not much different than the weekend wannabes in terms of insecurity and ego issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom