Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had The Elm Tree here in OKC. That was a rough place. First time I walked in I saw a guy get clocked across the face with a pool stick. Watched another guy ride his bike through a stockade fence on a dare.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawl @ Ed's. One of my dad's buddies has spent most of the last 3 decades in that place. I don't like it enough for that level of dedication.

I don't know of any bars that allow colors to be worn in Tulsa. Maybe Twin Peaks. Lawl.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawl @ Ed's. One of my dad's buddies has spent most of the last 3 decades in that place. I don't like it enough for that level of dedication.

I don't know of any bars that allow colors to be worn in Tulsa. Maybe Twin Peaks. Lawl.

I was there one night and was out back smoking with some guys and asked one of the biggest guys standing with us which of the bikes in that large row of bikes out back was his. He pointed over to a 10 speed bicycle chained up. He license was under suspension and he lived close so he rode his 'bike' over. Lollllll. He was at his favorite hangout with his favorite buddies, even tho he didnt have his usual 'bike'. Gotta respect loyalty...

Some of the guys who hung out at the 'Cane did have a good game so I always tried talking them into coming over to the Billiards Palace and getting into one of our more rookie oriented weekly blind draw tournaments. They finally showed up one night. Jim had a sign out front telling about no gang clothes (NY Yankees caps, etc), motorcycle jackets with patches, etc before you walked in. I worked there and could never wear my old fave NY cap. They took em off too and came in and were very orderly and nice and had a great time. Not angels by any means but not absolute dicks either.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was younger I was a patched member too. BSA gang 552. I had a lotta patches. Sadly I aged outta that gang. Still got all the patches. One with a big Indian head on it. Maybe I need a vest and a wallet with a chain.....,

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Initial reports are usually unreliable and later proven incorrect. I've heard four, but that's obviously subject to revision.

the next question is .... were cameras used by any of the police that shot their firearms that night?
there's reports of video footage inside .. no feedback if any video exist outside?

=======

May 21, 2015
Members of the Bandidos biker gang who are in the military "are supplying the gang with grenades and C4 explosives," according to a bulletin issued Thursday by the Texas Department of Public Safety and reviewed by CNN.

The bulletin warns of plots targeting high-ranking law enforcement officials and their families with car bombs. The bulletin is based on unsubstantiated information from an informant who claimed to have obtained it from Bandidos and Black Widows motorcycle gang members.

The Bandidos want to retaliate against police for shooting "their brothers" as they came out of the Twin Peaks restaurant, the bulletin says.

The gang has ordered a hit against Texas troopers and other officers, according to the bulletin. Among the threats are running over officers at traffic stops and the use of grenades and Molotov cocktails and firearms.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/21/us/texas-biker-shooting/

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to ride with a local group for awhile and was patched from the beginning of their founding here. There are several different terms used when relating to these groups. The decent people whom everyone is talking about (the majority of the bikers on the road) are normal folks and they are considered "Riding Groups or Bike Groups". These are the people who go to bike night, eat wings, go on poker runs and are generally your normal everyday people. The bad element in which many refer to are a smaller portion and they are considered "Bike Clubs, MC's or Bike Gangs". The last is the 1%'r...these are not your normal bike group guys or even your bike club guys. While they are in the MC's, they are a breed all their own. If you find yourself in a place where you get questioned about your patch from another club, you need to have the correct response as to what your organization is or you and your organization can find yourselves in a bad way really fast. When it comes down to it, if they are wearing a three piece patch...it's an MC, Bike Club or Bike Gang. Be careful when you guys are out there applying patches to the back of your vests and jackets. What seems innocent and petty can actually cause you serious problems. If you decide to create a group, it's a good idea to get it approved through the C.o.C.(Confederation of Clubs).

I turned in my colors when a larger, nationally known group came to our place and basically told us we were going to be absorbed into their club or problems will arise. I didn't need the drama and decided to walk away.

The point of my post is to inform others to be safe when operating in the above mentioned and keep you and yours out of harm's way.

Is this a 3 piece patch?
Screenshot_2015-05-21-19-21-34.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom