RK gun show is now $12.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i had the flyer got in for 5, i handed the guy on the right my discount ticket & 5.00 then i saw the $12.00 sign taped to he table ,said well i must be at the wrong show he looked at me like keep quite & said its ok get ur stamp

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is usually the only show we go to now in okc, it's been the better of the bunch. My guess was with the lower price more people attended and in turn more vendors attended. Hate to see another show go down.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think my next show will be the Wannenmacher in Tulsa. I like the smaller shows but $12.00 to get in is a little excessive just to look around. Tax return should be in by the time the Big Wannenmacher hits.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think my next show will be the Wannenmacher in Tulsa. I like the smaller shows but $12.00 to get in is a little excessive just to look around. Tax return should be in by the time the Big Wannenmacher hits.

One of my brothers and I are thinking about making that one.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
BWAHAHA! Now you OKC'ers know what a Tulsa RK show is like - we've been having to pay $10 forever. The last Springdale, AR. RK show I went to was $8 admission, go figure. I'm not quite sure how they figure up the pricing, but I know it's not for amount of tables.

Latest posts

Top Bottom