RK gun show is now $12.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drove 160 miles round trip and paid $12.00; show was over in a little building and had all kinds of crap besides guns and accesories. They won't see my hillbilly ass back at their shows again. :(

Cedar Creek

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I set up at the OKC show today, I actually saw beanie babies for sale, Holy crap! It was a busy show there were lots of guns walking around. I am disappointed that RK would play games with the admission. I also hate to see all the flea market crap and scentsy candles. I'm sure most folks wouldn't mind the admission of they were going to an honest to goodness Gunshow. Lastly, I'm sure that the best deals were on my table and some may still be there tomorrow.

What was up with the guy with the vertebrae/ spinal cord model? I saw it a couple of times, but didn't actually stop to see what the guy was trying to sell or promote. Please don't tell me chiropractors are now showing up to our gun shows! :D

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... sorry you guys had such a rough time in OKC.

In Tulsa, as far as I know, they've never offerred the $6 admission. I did speak with a couple of guys who said as Veterans, all they had to do is show their dog tags, a copy of their DD214 or Military ID and they got in FREE... :anyone:

justshootin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not happy with the bait and switch 6 dollar show for 12 dollars. The show was not bad but a lie is a lie.....
I waited all month for this show and drove nearly 200 miles today. I will not attend another rk show EVER!
I h ope whoever is running this show is reading all the negative feedback and take heed. What they did today was not right and makes them worse than any of the other promoters IMO.

So long rk...

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was up with the guy with the vertebrae/ spinal cord model? I saw it a couple of times, but didn't actually stop to see what the guy was trying to sell or promote. Please don't tell me chiropractors are now showing up to our gun shows! :D

If its the same guy from last weeks show he was selling custom fit shoe inserts. I don't mind a few jewelry, Scentsy candle booths, gives my wife something to look at when she tags along.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least didn't have that yahoo with the helicopters. A few shows back I made pack up and move after his toy hit me in the head while I wast doing business (gun business, real gun business, you know, selling GUNS at a Gunshow)

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did speak with a couple of guys who said as Veterans, all they had to do is show their dog tags, a copy of their DD214 or Military ID and they got in FREE... :anyone:
Today at Tulsa it cost me $6 w/ military ID. First time in a long time it cost me at an RK show. They've been letting vets, cops, fire, EMS in free but evidently that may be too costly.
Oh well, I killed several hours and enjoyed it even though I didn't buy a thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom