Rock Island XT22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
cool, i just got one too any jams? i was hoping it will be as reliable as thier other models seem to be..... also what ammo are you using?

thanks

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've run CCI minimags, Remington Golden Bullets, Winchester Hi-Velocity & Blazer bulk pack. One Blazer hung up on feed ramp, some GBs failed to fire (normal), Winchester didn't want to feed but gun was pretty dirty. Talked to someone at RI on Wednesday to order extra mags - he recommended the minimags or anything not soft lead. Remington Golden Bullets are also recommended because of the bullet. Good thing for me because GBs are my least favorite and I have a few thousand of them. I'm very pleased with accuracy.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ive got 5000 rounds of federal champion 40 grain... seems like the softer lead bullet... .. i hope they work thats why i got this gun to get rid of a bunch of these i got on sale from cdnn a while back...

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man all the GSG's and now this lil beauty, my BuckMark is feeling like and ugly duckling. Thinking one more .22 pistol can't be a bad thing can it?

My Buckmark is one of my favorites but it is definately neglected these days. You can't have too many .22s - been eyeballing the Savage FV SR posted earlier on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom