Roll Off Dumpster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to rent one? I need to do some yard cleanup and I think this might make a pretty good brush pile so I would just rather have someone haul it off.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto on the bagster but definately plan your load because you can't load the bagster over the sides...and the sides are only 30" high. But if you bag it all, you can easily fit dozens of yard bags in one.

I used one for fall cleanup in the yard/garage...felt really good packing that stuff in there and letting someone else haul it off. If you "like" bagster on Facebook you get a $5 off coupon for pickup.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about using the bags, but I am talking about ice storm tree limbs still. I will give them both a call and see what I can come up with. Thanks for your help.

joesnipes7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
call waste connections, 745-2942, tell them joe from the shop suggested you call them,might be worth a decent discount, i'm the night shift supervisor in the shop

Latest posts

Top Bottom