Ron Paul scandal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where's Rick?

BTW, does anyone else think Rick's avatar looks like a dead mean in a coffin and a dog just chillin right next to him? C'mon, you know you do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where's Rick?

BTW, does anyone else think Rick's avatar looks like a dead mean in a coffin and a dog just chillin right next to him? C'mon, you know you do.

My wife is going to love that one. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And I do not know of any real scandals involving Paul either, but I can say for a fact that if he ever gets taken as a serious threat, someone will dig or make one up. If you watch politics long enough you learn that most "scandals" are pure BS. Better to look at their voting history and ignore all scandals and 90% of what they say.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is going to love that one. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And I do not know of any real scandals involving Paul either, but I can say for a fact that if he ever gets taken as a serious threat, someone will dig or make one up. If you watch politics long enough you learn that most "scandals" are pure BS. Better to look at their voting history and ignore all scandals and 90% of what they say.

Paul's hole has already been dug, not by scandal but by his views.
Many scandals are real, would you give control of you business to someone without checking them out very thoroughly?

Latest posts

Top Bottom