RON PAUL: What We’re Facing Today Is ‘A Lot Worse’ Than The Depression

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paul was not one of the inner circle, he wasn't accepted by the hoity-toity elite in congress who had things their way for decades upon decades. No one is going to come in from the outside and upset a lucrative arrangement in favor of the elite. Trump is a perfect example of that, they are doing their best to spend as much money as necessary to convict him of something-anything that they could remove him from being the threat to them.
I think Trump actually scared them more than anything, he didn't unmask congress for being corrupt and name names but I wish he had and had presented proof. But amazingly, there are any people that just don't care how corrupt and how much of our money is raked into their individual coffers because it doesn't personally affect them...yet.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paul was not one of the inner circle, he wasn't accepted by the hoity-toity elite in congress who had things their way for decades upon decades. No one is going to come in from the outside and upset a lucrative arrangement in favor of the elite. Trump is a perfect example of that, they are doing their best to spend as much money as necessary to convict him of something-anything that they could remove him from being the threat to them.
I think Trump actually scared them more than anything, he didn't unmask congress for being corrupt and name names but I wish he had and had presented proof. But amazingly, there are any people that just don't care how corrupt and how much of our money is raked into their individual coffers because it doesn't personally affect them...yet.
Globalists vs Sovereigntists , @ every level & in all elections these days. Party affiliation is a moot point.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we do have a depression, it will be far worse than the one in the early 1930's or so. The population has increased, people are dependent upon the government for their next meal, the don't know how to cut expenses or cut back in consumption. not much land to grow a garden and who knows how to can anymore anyway? A few but not many. The wife and I try to prepare for the worst and hope for the best and have our larder full- but our kids? Day-to-day expenditures, money comes in and goes out as soon as it hits the bank, very little saved if any. It is going to be a mess of great proportion if a depression happens.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been years ago and when RP was in Congress, but he had constituents speak of how hypocritical he was. He'd recommend a bill and support it and then when it came to a vote, if he knew that it was definitely going to pass, he'd vote against it so that he could tell his constituents that he didn't approve of the bill.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's been years ago and when RP was in Congress, but he had constituents speak of how hypocritical he was. He'd recommend a bill and support it and then when it came to a vote, if he knew that it was definitely going to pass, he'd vote against it so that he could tell his constituents that he didn't approve of the bill.
not sure i follow the logic there but i know at least Ron Paul said multiple times his personal opinions didn't matter; he was there to vote how his constituents told him.

which...i'm not even sure anyone knows that's how government is SUPPOSED to work. we keep acting like politicians campaign on "I BELIEVE IN THIS" or we vote for someone for their personal beliefs but their personal beliefs are supposed to be completely moot.

that's one of the many reasons our nation is no longer ours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom