Ron Paul Slams Murdered U.S. Sniper Chris Kyle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

"A policy of non-violence, as Christ preached, would have prevented this and similar tragedies."

Really? How?! Chris Kyle is to blame for being sent to unconstitutional and unnecessary wars? Chris Kyle, had he lived by a policy of non-violence, would not have been murdered? SoonerP226 above asserts this comment is "aimed at the politcrits who sent the troops in harm's way". I'm afraid a close reading simply does not support this assertion. Whom does Ron Paul name in his original tweet for which he issued this "apology"? I see no name other than Chris Kyle's. He tweeted that Chris Kyle lived by the sword, therefore he died by the sword. The "politcrits" SoonerP226 names do not live by the sword; they send other strong and brave men like Chris Kyle to do it for them so that they may live safely and securely. The "politcrits", furthermore, did not die by the sword; Chris Kyle did. It is giving far too much leeway to Ron Paul to tell us he meant what he did not clearly write in this "apology!" Let Ron Paul speak for himself.

I'm a fan of many of Ron Paul's policies and I found his tweet to be inappropriate and way out of line to say the least. No, I'm not "misinterpreting" something, I think tweetr hit the nail on the head. Paul's tweet is along the same lines as those from the far left who are tweeting that Kyle was a "baby-killer" and "got what he deserved", etc. Strict Constitutionalist or not, the callousness with which Paul publicly displayed towards a murdered vet and his family just made what respect I have for him take a nose dive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom