Ron Paul Slams Murdered U.S. Sniper Chris Kyle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Former Republican presidential contender Ron Paul has just put out a tweet slamming U.S. Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, author of the New York Times bestseller American Sniper, who was murdered this weekend at a shooting range.

Ron Paul ✔ @RonPaul

Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
5:05 PM - 04 Feb 13

source

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Ron Paul did, in fact, make that statement, he should close HIS piehole also. Whatever happened, and I shall await the facts, there is NO call for some of the stupidity that has been reported concerning this incident.

If a Biblical reference must be made, I prefer John 15:13 and Luke 22:36.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, I really like Ron Paul but....WTF are you thinkin!! Man....Some people just deserve to get kicked in the damn face for stupid crap like that.:madbox:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron Paul is what he's always been. Now that he's retired he's less abashed about saying it.
Decrepid old nitwit. He could have won if the media hadn't been against him.
I've always said " give Ron Paul three years in a Turkish prison and he'll be eating his own ****."
No brag just fact.

Last edited:

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He put his foot in his mouth. He has said a lot of things that really need said and it felt wonderful to hear them. I am sure disappointed he let this slip without giving it any more thought than what he did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom