Ron Paul Slams Murdered U.S. Sniper Chris Kyle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anything, his "clarification" makes it worse. He's essentially devaluing the sacrifices of all our service men and women now. I somewhat agree with his opinions of unnecessary conflicts, but that dog won't hunt. :(
I don't see how you got that out of his statement. His criticism in the clarification was, IMHO, aimed at the politcrits who sent the troops in harm's way, not the men and women who answered the call--he is, in effect, saying that Kyle and the other man who died were extended casualties of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, because if they hadn't happened, the killer wouldn't have needed help with PTSD, so they never would have been in that position.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see how you got that out of his statement. His criticism in the clarification was, IMHO, aimed at the politcrits who sent the troops in harm's way, not the men and women who answered the call--he is, in effect, saying that Kyle and the other man who died were extended casualties of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, because if they hadn't happened, the killer wouldn't have needed help with PTSD, so they never would have been in that position.

Thats what I thought as well.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Of course that is what he meant. End the stupid wars now.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can defend his comments

They are what they are. It didn't slip out of his mouth, he spent the time to write it

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They are what they are. It didn't slip out of his mouth, he spent the time to write it

This^^^
I also heard a caller on the Hannity show Monday, that said Chris Kyles' murder was "divine justice". Wow...just wow.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm not defending his original statement, but his clarification should be taken for what it was, not for how it was (IMHO) misinterpreted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom