Rossi revolver on sale at Academy Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would NOT buy one of those, I know that one of the academy stores has 4 broken in the safe that are brand new in the box, the part of the hammer that hits the primer snapped off, the one on display is the same way.

If they have broken Rossi pistols, why not send them back to Rossi. I believe they carry the same lifetime warranty as Tarus.

BTW I have a Rossi .357 snubbie and I love it. I've had 2-300 rds through it with no probelms, most of the ammo being .357 rather than .38 special.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would NOT buy one of those, I know that one of the academy stores has 4 broken in the safe that are brand new in the box, the part of the hammer that hits the primer snapped off, the one on display is the same way.

Yeah, just the same as I know about the Hi Point that exploded in a shooter's hand... If you can't tell us which store it is, we'll just have to take it as one more handgun urban legend.

bcox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, just the same as I know about the Hi Point that exploded in a shooter's hand... If you can't tell us which store it is, we'll just have to take it as one more handgun urban legend.

Its the one I work at, 81st and 169, ask landman he saw one of them, and they are going to send them back.

lifetime warranty or not, I wouldn't buy one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom