Royal Tiger Imports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those carcanos are probably from Ethiopia, just like all the other surplus they are coming up with.
From what I gathered, these are a large surplus of Carcano Carbines coming from Italian police units. Some are in good shape, some are scrap metal. I personally would never buy a rifle from Ethiopia, but I see the appeal. I would not be surprised if they got Carbines from Ethiopia and just lumped them all together.

I ended up going with Classic Firearm's listing. They appeared to be in pretty amazing shape. Bought 5, so we'll see how it goes

Atomicpanda77

Marksman
Reaction score
They are legitimate but have shady practices like deleting most of the negative reviews. I purchased several m1 carbines as my first order from them listed as very good to excellent. What I got were fair to good at best. Wood was cracked, chunks missing, or split, metal was blotchy on all of them from surface rust and uneven wear on the remaining park, had to replace parts on 2 of them, and they were sent in 1 cardboard box with only enough bubble wrap that they had all tore through and were banging against each other. Hope your luck is better if you decide to go with them. For my money I will gladly pay more to know exactly what I am getting from an auction site or reputable vendors. Never again rti...never again!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are legitimate but have shady practices like deleting most of the negative reviews. I purchased several m1 carbines as my first order from them listed as very good to excellent. What I got were fair to good at best. Wood was cracked, chunks missing, or split, metal was blotchy on all of them from surface rust and uneven wear on the remaining park, had to replace parts on 2 of them, and they were sent in 1 cardboard box with only enough bubble wrap that they had all tore through and were banging against each other. Hope your luck is better if you decide to go with them. For my money I will gladly pay more to know exactly what I am getting from an auction site or reputable vendors. Never again rti...never again!
Classic arms also censors reviews that cast sweaty Ben in a negative light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom