Ruger 10/22 prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you see one for less than $200, go ahead and get it because they dont go for much less than that.

I never see them for 150-175 though... just FYI

I have and bought both used. One for 125 and the other for 150. Gunshow and a pawn shop. Just have to look around

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner State pawn had an older Stainless Steel 10/22 with wood stock for $175 just the other day. It came with a scope. It also had a metal trigger guard not the plastic like the newer 10/22s. Don't know if it is still there.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner State pawn had an older Stainless Steel 10/22 with wood stock for $175 just the other day. It came with a scope. It also had a metal trigger guard not the plastic like the newer 10/22s. Don't know if it is still there.

It was for $250 and needed a major cleaning. I have not seen a stainless pre-06 in a long time that was under $200.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen a Walmart around here with guns. Where are they around Tulsa?

Walmart on Elm at 71st in BA has guns. On Elm south of the turnpike in BA has guns, in glenpool has guns, 71st just west of the turnpike in BA also has guns.

Those are all the Walmarts I typically enter and they all have guns.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was for me, I'd probably buy a nice used one and get better quality for less money. If it was a gift, I would get one of those $197 new ones from Academy. That is probably as good of a price as you will find on a new one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom