Ruger 10/22 prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the going price on these bad boys, my wife did enjoy the gun range but says that my sks and mosin are "scary". I'm thinking about picking up a used one of these an surprise her (maybe throw a pink stock on it) with her own gun, but I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on in it incase she's not to thrilled with that idea and I end up with a new toy. So what would be a fair price on a used one that's just a plain Jane model, where would a good place to look for them be?

Thank you in advance
-daniel

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ruger makes a pink 10/22. Bud's gun shop has them for $254 w/free shipping. You would need a willing FFL to ship to but that should not be a big problem.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
they tend to hold their value. a new one will be just a few bucks more than new. 150-175 used, 195-210 new

advmotoxc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see one for less than $200, go ahead and get it because they dont go for much less than that.

I never see them for 150-175 though... just FYI

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one from a member on here for about $150, it was the slightly shorty carbine model. I bought it and then got a pink Houge (rubber coated overmold) stock from Amazon for about $50. I got it for my daughter to shoot with , but now I want to get my own. Cant beat the ammo price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom