Ruger 10/22 Takedown, anyone have thoughts on it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any reason to believe that a takedown 10-22 would be less accurate or less able to hold a zero than a standard 10-22? I would be concerned that over time with repeated use putting it together and taking it apart that it would develop some slop or looser fit between the barrel and receiver.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any reason to believe that a takedown 10-22 would be less accurate or less able to hold a zero than a standard 10-22? I would be concerned that over time with repeated use putting it together and taking it apart that it would develop some slop or looser fit between the barrel and receiver.

NO! The tenon adjustment is said to be infinitely adjustable by ruger. And even if its not it is built to last years and years of service.

C.H.H.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So anyone had any luck finding one in Tulsa? Suggestions?

I got mine here at Academy just before christmas. They still get shipments of guns but you will want to get there early on days they deliver and ask for the takedown model because they don't always have all their guns put on display nowadays. Just have to check and see what they get in frequently and you might get lucky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom