Ruger 10/22 Takedown, anyone have thoughts on it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great little gun and very handy. The backpack is nice to have and handy to store mags and supplies. Would love to have it threaded but haven't had any luck getting anyone on here to return pm's or emails.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one a couple months ago. First 10/22 I've owned. I can't believe how much fun it is to shoot. I've used a 4X fixed scope and a cheap red dot and both have worked great. So far I've only shot Mini Mags and Blazer ammo thru it but both have shot well. Ruger put a lot of thought into the locking mechanism so that it's easy to keep the gun tight. The case has room for extra magazines, including the 25 rounders. I keep a Ruger SR22 pistol in one of the case pockets. There's also room for a bulk pack of ammo. I think it would be a great addition for someone's SHTF kit.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only thoughts are that it would be sweet with some Tech Sights, and maybe a micro red dot like a TRS-25. As a survival .22 I already have my CZ-452 Lux, which I love, but it is pretty damn long. I can see the benefit of a takedown if you're talking about living off the land and carrying all your possessions on your back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom