Wow! The 10/22 rabbit hole is deep and slippery!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dream 10/22 is getting the B-TM folding stock specifically for bull-barrels so then I can add an integrally suppressed barrel should I ever want one. Or maybe it makes more sense to just get a Charger with a short barrel and add a suppressor at that point if I want a compact rifle.
That's a nice stock, but pricey! If I ever get around to doing another 10/22, it will probably be a 5" pocket rifle with a folding stock. Not sure which folder yet because the options seem to be more plentiful than in the past. Do I go with a Butler Creek, Choate, AGP, or one of the chassis setups that accept a folder via picatinny rail?

Reaction score
That's a nice stock, but pricey! If I ever get around to doing another 10/22, it will probably be a 5" pocket rifle with a folding stock. Not sure which folder yet because the options seem to be more plentiful than in the past. Do I go with a Butler Creek, Choate, AGP, or one of the chassis setups that accept a folder via picatinny rail?
I’d say folder via picatinny rail, that way you could use a charger + brace and not need a sbr tax stamp. Just started looking into those chasses you mentioned but out of the three AGP looks like it could work on a charger as well with no stamp.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that a Boyd stock?

It's sexy as all-get out my friend,,,
Thanks for posting.

Oh, by the way,,,
How do you like that Magpul stock?

Aarond

Thanks!
It definitely looks like a Boyd, it’s branded and sold as a TacSol though so I’m not sure who made it for them.
I like the Magpul stocks a lot. Light but sturdy. The downside is after buying one you might end up putting another $20-40 into it for the qd adapters, cheek riser kit, etc but it’s nice to have those options. For all practical purposes I like them better than the wooden one, just not as pretty.
IMG_4421.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom