Ruger 10/22 Takedown Semiautoloading Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turned out I could not wait to get it out.

i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_54c34784.jpg

i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_b0c4e0b2.jpg

i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_d149aba4.jpg

I had to buy the BX-25 mag and a box of the CCI AR ammo just to try it, I got a good price on both to go with the gun.

Nice rig, Double 8s. Looking forward to a range report. These things are gonna sell like wildfire the next 8 months.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has got me to brainstorming. Since the "stock" stock can be used, seems like that opens the door for many aftermarket stocks to be modified to use with the takedown 10/22. I've not seen one in person so I'm just making some assumptions here.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you do that yourself?

I got to handle one at the gun show, they're nice. I want one.

Yes I did it all by myself lol. Not quite done yet when it is I will post in a separate thread.

This has got me to brainstorming. Since the "stock" stock can be used, seems like that opens the door for many aftermarket stocks to be modified to use with the takedown 10/22. I've not seen one in person so I'm just making some assumptions here.

Yep I am debating a Boyds Taticool stock for mine.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
88gmchog said:
Yes I did it all by myself lol. Not quite done yet when it is I will post in a separate thread.

Yep I am debating a Boyds Taticool stock for mine.

My 10/22 is one of the laminate Mannlicher full stocks, or "International" as Ruger calls it, and the rest is stainless. I think one of the full length stocks in take down form would be very cool. But I really doubt I would have the nerve to cut one of those stocks down unless I had an eBay spare.

Funny thing is, my 10/22 is a safe queen since I discovered the CZ452.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My 10/22 is one of the laminate Mannlicher full stocks, or "International" as Ruger calls it, and the rest is stainless. I think one of the full length stocks in take down form would be very cool. But I really doubt I would have the nerve to cut one of those stocks down unless I had an eBay spare.

Funny thing is, my 10/22 is a safe queen since I discovered the CZ452.

My "International" hasn't made it to safe-queen yet, but like you, I'm not about to go cutting on it!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom