Ruger 10/22 Takedown Semiautoloading Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, just when I thought I had everything I needed and was free to spend all my extra money stockpiling random S&W's I found at pawnshops, Ruger just HAD to release this.

Who's got them in Tulsa??!?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Big Boys had some this week, Sooner State Pawn did have one, and I happened to be in Route 66 Pawn in Chandler today. They had one as well.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't wait any longer, so I went by Academy this morning and picked one up. What a great gun! As soon as I got home, I ran about 250 rounds of Federal Lightning through it. At first there were a few stovepipes, which I expected, but after about 150 rounds I flushed everything out with some RemOil. After that, she was smooth as silk. I did have a few FTFeed that were my fault. Using the carry case as a shooting pad, I allowed the action to move up between the pouch. This caused the charging handle to drag and resulted in the FTF.

I was very impressed with accuracy and precision as well. I repeatedly dis- and re-assembled between 10 shot groups, and had ZERO movement of my groups. At twenty yards off the table with iron sights, I was punching ragged holes. Occasionally there was a flyer, but those were after having to clear a stove-pipe. I briefly mounted a red-dot (until it broke), and as far as I'm concerned that is the only way to go.

Can't say enough good things right now. If that changes, I'll let ya'll know. Ruger is slowly but surely winning me back.

rhutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one in my hands today.looked great easy assembly and disassembly ruger did a great job on this one and for $319 how could you go wrong.i put $100 down for the next one that comes in.hope I dont have to wait long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom