Ruger 10/22 thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my newest. SR22 "10-22"
ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_KandiegrendalSr22006.jpg

ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_KandiegrendalSr22010.jpg

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put the together last night. New Tony Kidd barrel and bolt. Volguartsen, Power Custom, etc Weaver dot 4x16

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00328.jpg

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Ready for the Spectre

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the Black Dog mag? How does it run?

No. Its is a Promag. I have not used it yet. I have heard mixed reviews on the, but I have a buddy that said once they are broke in they will work ok. He has been using them for along time. I got a deal on this one, so I thought it is worth a try. I am going to H&H with it tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought my wife one for christmas and my folks got her a bull barrel and a thumbhole stock. I'll get pics up later...

EDIT: I feel like I wasted a momentous post number. (At time of posting I have 357 posts) It could have been used on something more clever.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got all my parts ordered today. I did not know it was so hard to find stocks and barrels around here. I tried 3 differant people to buy a stock and ended up just ordering something else on midway. Will post pics next week when i get her put together.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do have one question how nice is it to have the quick mag release that is contour to the trigger guard. All im doing in plinking around and shooting squirrels with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom