Ruger from Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That would be nice! I looked at the stainless one at Wallyworld and it's now made with some kind of matted crap on it and the plastic guard. Ruger really messed up. They wont be selling as many as before.

You can get every part in the aftermarkt. You really just need the receiver to start. You can even buy that part from Midwayusa.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the first i bought was a stainless, but after all the parts i put on it and polished the reciever i shoulda just bouth the cheapest one and went from there like i did on the next one i bought.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All of the newer Rugers look like that. Plastic parts, krinkled cheap finish...I bought a 2004 model at a pawn shop for the same price I would pay for a new one, but I got all metal parts and a finish that looks right. Would do it again every single time until Ruger starts building them the right way again.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
any walmarts in canadian county still sell guns? seems like the 10/22's were fairly cheap. But I guess these thing are only like $189 at academy everyday.