Ruger Mark IV...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks for the response. It's been about 7 years since I bought mine. Think I only paid 325 new OTD at the OKC gun show. I didn't know they went up that much.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, those are a little longer and heavier barrel so the cost is a bit more than the other models. I picked up a 22/45 Mark III 4.5inch bull barrel threaded with Iron sights for about 340 online with shipping within the last 12 months.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember the first time I took a Ruger MK apart and eventually, finally, got it all back together, oh yes I remember it well. I would have chucked the whole damn thing in the lake if I had been near one at the time. Old Bill Ruger must be rolling in his grave; laughing his ass off at all the bazillions of poor suckers and slobs who bought a Ruger MK pistol and all the bazillion's of busted knuckles and the fussin' and cussin' associated with the cursed things. Then one day, I figured it out! It's really easy once you understand how the little hangy-down-swingy-thingy interacts and fits into the other thingy and how you gotta hold your tongue just right and have the right angle and when the mag goes in and when the mag goes out and when you pull the trigger and when you don't. But once you get the proper procedure down, you realize what a tank of a pistol it is and why the gun is so accurate and how it will live to shoot forever, passed down from frustrated generation to the next yet to be frustrated generation.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just watched a YouTube video on hot to field strip. He left out a couple details, so I had to watch another video on how to fix it. That was yesterday

Latest posts

Top Bottom