Ruger Peach Prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That is a good time!!!
I used to go every July many years ago. We set up a concession stand for my son's baseball team selling smoked brisket and hobo dinners one time. Made buku bucks in three days.

The all mule rodeo was a blast!

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had very good luck so far with the small to medium sized melons from Sam’s and our local grocery here in Purcell. They’ve been really good and for around six bucks worth the money.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No peaches are grown around Stratford? I’ve seen a couple of orchards online where peaches can be picked and the Stratford Peach Festival is July 20th. I had thought about driving down and hitting the farmers market / festival.
HA, plenty of peaches in Stratford. Hard to miss if you drive through.
BM is misinformed or?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stratford OK.

Screenshot_20240710_201001_Facebook.jpg

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had identified this orchard in Stratford while planning to head down to the peach festival on 7/20. Plans changed and I can’t make the festival now. I called the orchard today. They are selling 1/2 bushel boxes (approximately 25 lbs) for $50 cash. I ordered 2 boxes, one for me and one for a friend. I’m picking up my peaches this coming Tuesday. The nice lady on the phone said they are taking orders until Wednesday and would try to fill orders after that. However, after Wednesday, they will be focused on picking peaches for the festival.

Latest posts

Top Bottom