Ruger Peach Prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to correct myself, there is 1 orchard south of Stratford,Tiffany’s that you can pick from but it’s limited, sugar sand is not ready to pick, it’ll be a few more years. All the peaches from festival are bought in Texas and they come from Georgia and the Carolina’s.
Got it. Thanks for the information.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kingston at Leon’s is the only blackberry farm I know of in Oklahoma. The only blueberry farm in Oklahoma in ada. You can pick your own there
There is a magnificent one north of Pryor. It sets in what we always called the New Generation Mennonite’s area. Those families have been out there forever. They have electricity own cars and trucks and dress like you and I. I went to school with them at Pryor.
Anyway it’s called Outback Blueberry farm. They grow 12 different versions of blueberries. You pick your own. The place is better kept than 90% of most yards. Not a weed anywhere . Weed eater trimmed daily. A Very Nice Place. They have a Facebook page or google them on line. Always busy.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a magnificent one north of Pryor. It sets in what we always called the New Generation Mennonite’s area. Those families have been out there forever. They have electricity own cars and trucks and dress like you and I. I went to school with them at Pryor.
Anyway it’s called Outback Blueberry farm. They grow 12 different versions of blueberries. You pick your own. The place is better kept than 90% of most yards. Not a weed anywhere . Weed eater trimmed daily. A Very Nice Place. They have a Facebook page or google them on line. Always busy.
I’ll look them up! Thanks

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No peaches are grown around Stratford? I’ve seen a couple of orchards online where peaches can be picked and the Stratford Peach Festival is July 20th. I had thought about driving down and hitting the farmers market / festival.
Hinkle's produce has peaches. They are a few blocks north of Stratford. I thought they grew their own but I may be wrong.

I still haven't figured out what a Ruger peach is. :D

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure the ones the roadside guy is selling by Lake Lawtonka come from farms around Burkburnett, TX. Best darn cantaloupe I’ve ever had and BTW he’s selling watermelon for $10, his cost is $7.

Latest posts

Top Bottom