Ruger Peach Prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering all my peach trees had a bumper crop this year I’d say ‘Stuff it!’ if someone told me that much.
Love it. I planted a peach tree in my neighborhood backyard last year. I had 35 peaches this year. I thinned out a few peaches and the tree thinned-out a few others. The peaches I have picked so far have been very sweet and juicy. I can’t wait for this tree to get a few years older.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hinkle's produce has peaches. They are a few blocks north of Stratford. I thought they grew their own but I may be wrong.
That’s one of the local orchards I had identified also. It looked to me like they had locally grown peaches.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Somebody told me they couldn’t find Blackberries. Again I had a great crop of them and have been giving them to my family & friends too.
The McLoud Blackberry Festival is coming up this weekend. Maybe folks can get berries there.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody told me they couldn’t find Blackberries. Again I had a great crop of them and have been giving them to my family & friends too.

Ours are laden with them. About 4 acres of them. These rains have them heavy loaded. They still have not peaked yet. We put 4 gallons up yesterday and did not dent them. @swampratt came picked a few days ago.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In a way I get it- everything you need to make a crop is sky high- sprays- water- labor- but sorry- even though I can buy what I want- I refuse to give supper money for stuff just cause they think they can get it off people. I am from the old school that looks at buyers- 25% will only buy if it's a great deal 25% don't care what it cost- the rest will buy if it's a fair price but may not buy if it's overpriced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom