Ruger Peach Prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No peaches are grown around Stratford? I’ve seen a couple of orchards online where peaches can be picked and the Stratford Peach Festival is July 20th. I had thought about driving down and hitting the farmers market / festival.
I need to correct myself, there is 1 orchard south of Stratford,Tiffany’s that you can pick from but it’s limited, sugar sand is not ready to pick, it’ll be a few more years. All the peaches from festival are bought in Texas and they come from Georgia and the Carolina’s.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were down to $3 or $4 at the Walmarts in Glenpool on Saturday. My niece bought one; it was no Rush Springs watermelon, but it was still pretty good.
Most of those are coming from china, Mexico area. Thats why they are cheap. Outs the local guys out. However the next gold in Oklahoma/ USA is going to be farmers markets.
We’ve made more mo why since covid than we have ever made.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody told me they couldn’t find Blackberries. Again I had a great crop of them and have been giving them to my family & friends too.
Kingston at Leon’s is the only blackberry farm I know of in Oklahoma. The only blueberry farm in Oklahoma in ada. You can pick your own there

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen a listing today, Rush Springs melons $6.
My folks had a neighbor in Lex who was from Rush Springs, and when they were in season, he'd occasionally leave a Rush Springs watermelon and a couple of cantaloupes by their back door. Man, those were some good eats. Not long before my dad went into hospice, the neighbor moved back to Rush Springs, but he still managed to bring by a few nice melons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom