Russians using Mosin-Nagants in Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the world is gaining a LOT of intelligence about how Russia really is prepared from a military standpoint. man to man and armed as they are they could easily be taken by a well armed and trained force.

There have been loads of world leaders agree with you throughout history.

Spitfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, kind of surprising to say the least. With 75 million AK-47s and over a 100 million total AK variants produced you would think Russia could supply 130,000 invading soldiers with modern select fire weapons and not obsolete bolt action rifles from WWII. Hell, even children in Africa have AK-47s. Or maybe they are issued sniper rifles like us still using M-14s or Remington 700s for special duty?

Ahall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is up with the white fabric tied on arms and legs?

also I see no insignia or other arms beyond one rifle.

what is the reported context for the image?

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read a few days ago that the Russian’s are using Chechnya rebels , and other Russian spin-offs/mercenaries, to do a lot of the frontline BS. Also it said the “modern” weapons are being used by the “elite” forces in Russia, and the others are issued OLD weapons… now true or not 🤷‍♂️ - Think their strategy, and new weapon money is going more towards long range missles, and high tech WMD (plus aircraft, tanks, etc..). Think their (Putin’s) philosophy is, ground face to face = doesn’t matter in the long run..The 150K soldiers are probably expendable to Putin. Or on a bad day he might try his “tactical” nukes.. he IS INSANE.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a few days ago that the Russian’s are using Chechnya rebels , and other Russian spin-offs/mercenaries, to do a lot of the frontline BS. Also it said the “modern” weapons are being used by the “elite” forces in Russia, and the others are issued OLD weapons… now true or not 🤷‍♂️ - Think their strategy, and new weapon money is going more towards long range missles, and high tech WMD (plus aircraft, tanks, etc..). Think their (Putin’s) philosophy is, ground face to face = doesn’t matter in the long run..The 150K soldiers are probably expendable to Putin. Or on a bad day he might try his “tactical” nukes.. he IS INSANE.
Putin likely needs the more modern weapons, and better troops, to control the Russian People at home! I hear he is Installing RAZOR WIRE, AND HEAVILY ARMED TROOPS AROUND THE CAPITAL BUILDING, AGAIN? ONLY A TWO BIT TOTALITARIAN REGIME WOULD NEED TO DO THAT, DON'T YOU THINK?

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Putin likely needs the more modern weapons, and better troops, to control the Russian People at home! I hear he is Installing RAZOR WIRE, AND HEAVILY ARMED TROOPS AROUND THE CAPITAL BUILDING, AGAIN? ONLY A TWO BIT TOTALITARIAN REGIME WOULD NEED TO DO THAT, DON'T YOU THINK?
Most definitely agree! Also read that the reason no one is allowed near him, like the meetings where there’s about 6-10 at one end of 30’ conference table, and he’s alone at other end, afraid he’ll be taken out… We should be so lucky…. One of the reasons I wouldn’t be surprised of the crazy using bio or tactical nukes… Waiting for our infrastructure to be under cyber attack, including financial institutions, etc.. Don’t know if I’m overly paranoid, but crazy does crazy things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom