Russians using Mosin-Nagants in Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least this guy is...
Russians in Ukraine 2022.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda off topic but I saw a picture of a Ukrainian using a Ruger American Predator model
I saw a pic on twitter the other day that some group in Ukraine had just received a shipment of "support" items. It was a couple of pallets of NV scopes. One pallet was ATN 3-14 NV scopes. The other was a similar scope from a different brand. This was sporting stuff, not military level. Better than nothing I guess.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a pic on twitter the other day that some group in Ukraine had just received a shipment of "support" items. It was a couple of pallets of NV scopes. One pallet was ATN 3-14 NV scopes. The other was a similar scope from a different brand. This was sporting stuff, not military level. Better than nothing I guess.
If that’s true most ok shooters members are practically a Ukrainian brigade

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the world is gaining a LOT of intelligence about how Russia really is prepared from a military standpoint. man to man and armed as they are they could easily be taken by a well armed and trained force.

Latest posts

Top Bottom