S & W 629 PC vcomp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a member on here that has one. He was asking $1000 for it and it did not sale. I tried to sale it for him at a gun show and failed. It was very nice, let me see if I can remember his user name, and get it to ya.....BTW all you 44mag People are STRAIGHT UP NUTTS.lol

A 629 V-Comp for a $1000 and it didn't sell?? That's pretty hard to believe if it was in really good condition. If I had a spare $1000, I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surjimmey, if you remember the members info pm me please. I would certainly rather purchase from someone on here.

Thanks for the info on the other on armslist, much appreciated. Ill see if this guys willing to negotiate.

BTW, Brandi is your sister willing to adopt me as a long lost son? That's my kinda Christmas.

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parks 788,
Thanks on the info, I never thought about it being an issue. I'm flying there so it shouldn't be a problem.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surjimmey, if you remember the members info pm me please. I would certainly rather purchase from someone on here.

Thanks for the info on the other on armslist, much appreciated. Ill see if this guys willing to negotiate.

BTW, Brandi is your sister willing to adopt me as a long lost son? That's my kinda Christmas.

Good try but that would cut into our already established guns for gifts system we've developed LOL. She and I are both really struggling financially this year so I don't think there will be any guns given this year as was the case last year. I do have something really cool already purchased for her Christmas this year so that's all that matters. I love giving gifts to my family members whenever I have extra money but, unfortunately, these last few years pretty much every penny ive had has gone to paying doctor bills. Next year maybe.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing to consider if you buy this revolver and one important purpose is to have it for Alaska is that if there is any chance you will visit / drive into Canada while on your trip you will not be able to carry 4" model with you. Not even in your car or be I possession of one. Not an expert on the Canada laws but I believe a handgun barrel needs to at least 4.1339" or 4 9/64". Also, FYI, no .25 or .32 cal pistol cartridges allowed. Maybe this won't relate to you though.

Parks 788,
Thanks on the info, I never thought about it being an issue. I'm flying there so it shouldn't be a problem.
Or, if you change your mind about flying, and you go on the Alaska State Ferry, it won't be a problem either. They are US flag ships, hence, US territory, even in Canadian waters.

USCG rules require that all firearms and ammunition be locked in the vehicle, and declared to the crew.

Just an FYI.

Last edited:

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good info, I Learn something new everyday. I do have family in Washington state and taking a ship to Alaska has been discussed. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom