S&W M&P .22 Compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. I have NEVER had a problem with any ammo I have ran through mine, except for the other day at the range, a guy was having trouble with some old Federal Automatch in his Buckmark, so I tried a couple mags of his ammo through my .22 Compact (fail) and it was agreed on by several of us that tried to shoot it that it was bad ammo. That particular box must have been a weak batch or gotten wet maybe, but that ammo wouldn't run in any of several different guns either. I had a box of the same brand and both his gun and my .22 Compact gobbled it up. Shoot what ya got; I bet you'll be pleased. About the only thing I suspect it won't run is that stuff that has "primer only" on the box. If you DO get one of these little pistols, I'd recommend a barrel busing from EWKarms.com. It's only like $8.95, but it does tighten your fixed barrel down a little better, thus increasing accuracy. Easiest .22 pistol in the world to break down and clean too. I hope you get one, they are great little pistols. Pics too!

I don't often take internet advice. But, this time I did because it made a lot of sense. From all appearances, it works as advertised. The barrel is perfectly centered now and gives no indication of drag. I won't be shooting it for awhile, but I predict now sweat. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom