Sarah Palin for Senator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say she wasn't smart. Maybe she really is craven enough to get elected to the U.S. Senate. I just think she would get bored with it and walk away after a few years or months. The state of Alaska can hold a special election to replace her. It'll cost just a few million dollars. No big deal. They can afford it.

Its just a path to a higher office, just like hussain obama traveled.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say she wasn't smart. Maybe she really is craven enough to get elected to the U.S. Senate. I just think she would get bored with it and walk away after a few years or months. The state of Alaska can hold a special election to replace her. It'll cost just a few million dollars. No big deal. They can afford it.

You skeert she'll run for POTUS?

Edit: Dang... Dennis beat me to it. lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it. Hillary will win the next election, and Sarah will ride into the office on a white horse after the debacle administrations of obummer and hillary. BTW, the polls say hillary was the worst Sec of state in the history of the US. There were more terrorist acts than any other and her entire term was spent in photo ops.
Trust me. She will be the next president.
Sara will follow if not appointed after a mass revolution.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it. Hillary will win the next election, and Sarah will ride into the office on a white horse after the debacle administrations of obummer and hillary. BTW, the polls say hillary was the worst Sec of state in the history of the US. There were more terrorist acts than any other and her entire term was spent in photo ops.
Trust me. She will be the next president.
Sara will follow if not appointed after a mass revolution.

Personally I think her running with a Ted Cruz, Allen West or similar would be unbeatable. Especially if they don't put ball gags in their mouths once acquiring the nomination.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Especially if they don't put ball gags in their mouths once acquiring the nomination.

Exactly. The Republican structure keep taking on the theory that if you go on attact mode to defend oneself from attacks from the other side, it will drive away the independants.

That hasen't worked in the last three elections and the low information voters(dumb a$$ mo fo's) that only vote by race or gender don't give a crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom