Sarsilmaz Kama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crowmosly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this what I have noticed so far...

The firing pin works backwards, when its down it lets it fire. It has a firing pin retaining plate instead of the two roll pins you have to punch out.

The main spring is about 1.5" long goes down in the grip at about a 45 degree angle towards the magazine and stops. versus the main spring goes all the way to the bottom of the grip on the CZ.

The trigger bars on the kama are lifted by a plunger type system directly behind the trigger pin. Versus the weird bendy spring pushing up on both sides of the trigger bar on the CZ.

The magazine release spring is inside the mag release. Instead of starting out behind the trigger pin and bending down into the magazine space about an inch on the CZ.

The Kama has the standard square style lockup on the barrel. While the CZ has the radial lockup.

Here's some pictures.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Crowmosly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Range Report!

It shoots great, very accurate. I fired the 2 factory 15 rounders through it and 1 full 19 round SP01 mag. There were no malfunctions of any kind.

Here's some very snowy pics.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

From 10 yards. The center group is one of the 15 round mags. The rest were from me shooting on the move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom