Savage 4C magazine question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have my Dad's old Savage 4C and of course the magazine is worn out and constantly gets a fail to feed. I have seen some aftermarket magazines at Big Boys and I think Academy that look like they will work, however the 4C is not listed as one of the Savage models on the package. I'm hoping maybe someone out here has had some experience with the aftermarket mags and the 4C. Thanks.

Jeff

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a aftermarket mag for my Savage Stevens 84FD at a gunshow about a year ago for $25. I dont know if it would work for your rifle but it might. It is a 15 round mag and has worked great for me.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Brownells list two mags 5 shot- 10.99 and 10 shot-14.99, listed as fitting a savage 85 since this was one of the rifles listed by numerich, this mag should also fit yours. Brownells has a toll free number, during business hours, and you can talk to a gunsmith, if you would like. Generally if it looks like the ond one, and it snaps in, its right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom