Savage Trading Company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked them out a couple years ago, got sticker shock, and haven't been back. I do not for the life of me know how they are still in business...if they are. Very out of the way location over just west of the Kilpatrick Turnpike on NW 10th. The place was nice, but empty of customers, the one time I stopped in.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They take in collections and sell on consignment, sometimes their prices are dictated by what the selling customer wants. I have seen a few good deals and have seen some high prices. They have a nice looking sales floor /area if it makes any difference.

ShadowWarrior

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several friends of mine and I have done business with Savage for 5-6 years, and have found them to be honest and fair on most items! If you think they're higher than H&H, you better check again! They are high on their ammo, but most of us know where to get better pricing! I know that they never charge their customers a fee for dealing with returning a gun to a manufacturer for repair, others charge $35-$50. You'll find prices vary between all retailers unless they're Wally World or Academy! Everyone has to make a living and is unfair to broadstroke anyone!

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used them for some stuff. A little high on some things reasonable though. I'm glad they have brodend their selection of SHTF gear. Never busy but a good place to compare. I love how many oddball calibers they have. Good guys there to.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been there one time, it was like 5 years ago. Bought my first XD-9 from there and it was cheaper there than anywhere else in the metro area. As far as how everything else was priced, I couldn't say - I had the gun picked out before I walked in the door, so I asked to see one when I walked through the door and literally didn't even look at anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom