SB Stabilizing Brace for AK pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I would pay the extra $75 and just get the stamp.

not exactly an extra $75. The stuff I ordered to sbr it was relatively the same amount as what i paid not to do so, minus the $200 and 9 months wait time. So thats $200 "extra" and I have this right now, not in October.

I kinda want one. How stiff is the brace?

The top portion is very rigid and the rubber cuff portion is a lot stiffer than I thought it would be. Ill post again when I get out to the range with it, hopefully tomorrow.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not exactly an extra $75. The stuff I ordered to sbr it was relatively the same amount as what i paid not to do so, minus the $200 and 9 months wait time. So thats $200 "extra" and I have this right now, not in October.

My 2 eFrom1 SBR's took 93 days and I am 64 days into my eFrom1 integral Ruger suppressor, FWIW.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually $800 but I won't get hemmed up when a LEO sees me doing what you are insinuating doing right here ↓↓↓↓↓.

I'm not sure about the whole "brace" idea but it does seem like it will make a good "stock". I'll have a better idea when I get some range time with it.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually $800 but I won't get hemmed up when a LEO sees me doing what you are insinuating doing right here ↓↓↓↓↓.

I won't get "hemmed up" either. Not illegal. I can put my .44 magnum revolver to my shoulder and shoot it if I wish, doesn't make it a rifle. Of that was the case all the people on YouTube shooting these and the AR pistol variants would be in jail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom