Screen name origins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is more or less based off of a collection of things: any job that required I have a hard hat (many of them) I always had had a sticker on it referring to my screen name.
When I joined up I had a coworker who would always say “HOLECHIT WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?” Every time he showed up on scene to help me. I may or may not be a wellspring of bad ideas and dangerous decisions.
It just seems to be a recurring theme in my life. Later on my safety guy was a crazy Filipino guy who would typically yell the same thing as I was doing extremely sketchy things during my time working on frac jobs. Think uncle roger in FR coveralls.
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Mine is my name because I wanted to be cool like @dennishoddy. Used to be Pstmstr for reasons well known to most. I quit the forum for a while and came back under USMC something or other. May quit again if you guys can start a lawnmower fund of at least $2k. If not, I'll probably revert back to Pstmstr by popular demand.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Annnd grey hair and empty wallet I would imagine! Shotgun still behind the door??? :Heya:
I wish I had kept a shotgun by the door for a couple of the girl's ex-husbands. (:

I should have invested in toilet paper, tampons, shampoo, makeup, laundry detergent, hairspray and other girly things!

Latest posts

Top Bottom